- Customers : Businesses, companies or professionals who subscribe to our fitness software – AdviceFit (e.g. Gym or Fitness Centre owners)
- Members : Gym members who buy services from our users including businesses and gym owners (e.g. fitness centre members)
- We collect data and information from our customers. The data which we collect is your name, phone number, e-mail address, payment information and postal address. In these events, the customer (i.e. gym or fitness centre owners) work as a data controller and we work as a data processor.
- In case you are a customer in one of our fitness centres, we just share your personal data with the fitness centre or studio you have obtained services from or with which you are a member. We strictly do not share any of your personal information or data with other companies
Information which we may collect
you give us - When you subscribe, register or opt to our services, we collect some of your personal information which can help us in identifying you, such as full name, telephone number, email address, and mailing address. We may also obtain your personal information and data when you contact us or take part in activities that are available through any of our services, such as message boards; chats; forums; tagging; rating; creating a profile; completing surveys or commenting on articles. The information we collect through such activities vary which depends on how you use and interact with our service.
WE STRICTLY DO NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT ANY KIND OF DATA OR INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE.
Please keep this in mind that some of the features on our media allow you to interact with us and others. These may include message boards, chats, forums, tagging, rating, creating a profile, completing surveys or commenting on articles. When any of you use such features, you need to be aware that the data you submit, including your name, email address and location, may be publicly open or available to others. In such a case, we are not accountable for any data you wish to present through these interactive features.
Also, whenever any of you freely disclose your personal information or data on publicly-viewable web pages, such information or data can be collected and utilised by others. For instance, if any of you post your email address, there could be occasions where you may get unsolicited messages. AdviceFit Wellness cannot control who views your posting or how other users could do with the data or information you voluntarily post. So, we advise you to use your discretion and be extra cautious about your personal data. When you choose to post any information that may get publicly disclosed, you are responsible to ensure that such data or information adheres with all the local data protection laws. AdviceFit Wellness is not liable for user-posted information under any data protection laws.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Generally, AdviceFit Wellness may use your information in any of the following ways:
- For all purposes because of which you have provided us with your personal data or information without limitation, so that we can process and complete your subscription and other requests.
- To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us.
- To notify you about our products, services, and special offers.
- To otherwise contact you with information that we believe will be in your interest.
- To enhance or develop features, products and services.
- To allow us to personalize the content that you and others see on any of the Medias.
- To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our subscribers, web site user base and usage patterns.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud.
AdviceFit follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
For more general information on cookies, please read "What Are Cookies" from Cookie Consent.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
AdviceFit does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.